domenica 13 ottobre 2013

The Dark Side of BluedarkArt

I showed my Colors on several occasions... but now, let me show you my Dark Side...

These are some of my Deviations, on DeviantArt Gallery

...from the Deep Heart of the Earth...
Digital Art


...When the Power of Nature is unleashed...
Original Hand Drawing revworked on Digital Art


...our Minds are always on Fire...
Original Indian Ink Hand Drawing reworked on Digital Art


...From the depths of our wilderness...
Original Oil Painting reworked on Digital Art


...Beyond Our soul...From the depths of the Ocean, up to our Origins ...
Digital Art


From Maya Memories......So long ago...but so close in our Minds...
Mix Photography & Digital Art


...And When the Night comes...

Mix Photography & Digital Art


...We are all born blind...and our destiny is a mystery...
Hand Drawing Mix Pencil, Indian Ink, Watercolor


...Loneliness is our universal condition...
Mix Photography & Digital Art


...Madness is in all of us!... 
Original Watercolor

...Never forget that each of us has a Dark Side...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Some of my ArtWorks on my DeviantArt Gallery are on Sale as
Art Prints, Canvas, Photo, Mugs, Greeting Cards, Postcards, Mouse Pads, Coasters, Magnets, Puzzles

My ArtWorks on the DeviantArt Shop
Here You can select the Design You prefer and the Gift You want to buy

Thank You for stopping by! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento